Need a sweet treat for Valentine’s Day? We’ve got you covered. We made these Strawberries and Cream Muddy Buddies for our Galentine’s Day Brunch. They are easy to make and taste delicious!
Strawberries and Cream Muddy Buddies
Write a review
- 6 oz white chocolate or white vanilla candy melts
- 6 oz red or pink candy melts
- 5 cups rice chex cereal, divided in 2 parts
- 1/2 cup strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Put 2 1/2 cups rice chex cereal into a medium sized bowl or ziploc bag.
- Slowly melt white chocolate in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals.
- Add melted white chocolate to chex cereal and lightly stir or shake to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
- Add the powdered sugar to the white chocolate covered chex cereal and lightly stir or shake to coat evenly with powdered sugar.
- Repeat the same process with the red candy melts and strawberry cake mix (instead of the powdered sugar).
- Allow to dry completely and then combine the two kinds of chex together and add Valentine's M&Ms and sprinkles.
Sweet Lemon Made http://sweetlemonmade.com/